When Karen Williams, Book Mentor from Librotas, sat down with her clients on the flight to Seville in September 2014, she asked herself what she needed to worry about next. It was Karen’s first writing retreat and being responsible for others while travelling can be stressful. With relief, Karen remembered that she had “no need to worry about a thing as Rebecca will be waiting for us with everything organised when we arrive.”
Karen’s first writing retreat was an amazing experience and, as a result, has become an annual event on her calendar adding an exciting element to her business model.
Of course, like anything new, running a retreat can be a bit overwhelming. There’s a lot to think about and organise. However, as a coach you want to grow your business and find more clients. You know there are many people doing something similar to you. And, you want to do something different that makes you stand out from your competitors.
Perhaps you are feeling:
- Stuck and you want to offer something different
- Fed up doing the same stuff
- You want to do something that is exciting for you and your clients
Running a retreat is an ideal way to add an extra dimension to your business and make it stand out. It gives you the opportunity to develop a high end, premium product for your clients and is a great way to add value to your business and increase your income at the same time. Your clients will enjoy themselves, feel special and come back to you for more.
That’s why this year European Coaching Retreats is running The Coaches’ Retreat a special offer for coaches and trainers who want to run their own retreat where you’ll get the chance to spend quality time in a lovely location where inspiration is key to productivity. Click here if you can’t wait to take a peek at the offer: http://europeancoachingretreats.com/the-coaches-retreat
If you’ve never run a retreat abroad before it can be a bit daunting, especially when you’ve never visited the area. You might be worried about what could go wrong and how to sell your retreat to your clients.
The Coaches Retreat will help you to experience a retreat first-hand and see exactly what you will be promoting to your clients, plus you get to take some time out to learn and create.
Together we can start brainstorming and creating ideas for you and your clients. And you’ll return home complete with an amazing plan for your own retreat.
Here’s what you’d get from it:
- You discover a beautiful, inspiring location that you will want to go back to
- You get to try before you take your clients. As a result, you know exactly what you are promoting to them and how to inspire them to attend
- You sense that feeling of something special and experience exactly what your clients would feel
- You have time to dedicate to yourself and / or your business and work on an action plan to carry out your retreat
- You gain the confidence to run your own retreats
- You have great food, exercise and fresh air
- You have the head space to focus on designing your retreat with the help and support of others who have done it before
- You spend time with like-minded people and benefit from tapping into the power of the group
- You recharge your batteries and come back feeling full of positive energy
- You get some luxury time out, being creative or chilling out by the pool. The choice is yours.
This programme is designed so that you experience a retreat first hand plus it gives you the time and head space to plan your own. You’ll have a unique opportunity to experience what a retreat will feel like for your clients and as a result, you’ll find it much easier to sell your own retreat once you’ve created it.
If you are a coach who knows how important it is to work on yourself as well as your business, loves travelling and exploring new areas and are ready to step up in your business, then this retreat is for you.
If you simply need a valid excuse to take some time out to sit by the pool, soak up the sun and chill out, but you also want a sense of enrichment, you’re more than welcome too!
This will be a small group retreat in order to make the most of the time and dedicate the support required to build your own retreat, so places are limited.
Click here for more information: http://europeancoachingretreats.com/the-coaches-retreat or email: email@example.com for a booking form.